Collection of personal information
We collect personal information when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill in a contact form or take part in a survey. The information we collect may include your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number.
Use of personal information
We use the personal information we collect to provide you with the services you have requested, to process your orders, to send you information about our products and services and to contact you if necessary. We may also use your information to improve our website and personalize your user experience.
Disclosure of personal information
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law or unless it is necessary to provide the services you have requested.
Protection of personal information
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
You have certain rights concerning your personal data. These rights include :
- Right of access: you have the right to request information about the personal data we have collected about you.
- The right of rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we have collected about you.
- The right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons linked to your particular situation.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data that we have collected about you, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit it to another data controller, under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw your consent: if we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to your request. We will respond to your request within one month of receipt, unless your request is complex or we have received a large number of requests, in which case we may extend this period by a further two months.
Retention period of personal data
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
If you have submitted an inquiry via our contact form, we will retain your personal data for the period necessary to process your inquiry, unless you give us your consent to retain it for longer.
If you have given your consent to receive marketing communications, we will retain your personal data until you request that we no longer receive such communications.
At the end of the applicable retention period, we will delete your personal data from our systems and files or render it anonymous so that it can no longer be associated with you.
Effective date: 06/04/2023.